Be Informed

This blog is created so that parents can be involved and help other parents stay informed about what is happening at our school.

Let's all help each other!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lemonade Day

Hey Parents . . . I'd like to make a quick note and tell you how excited I was a the participation and efforts to teach our children what it takes to run a micro-business.

I try and teach adults this in real life and it's great they get the experience young and so they know what hard work it is and that money just doesn't come for free to start a business.

I think the even was really well attended and I thank all those who gave tirelessly of their time to make the even so wonderful for all our students.

What a great learning Experience!

Thanks to all who helped and participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment